With an ever decreasing land availability, landowners are increasingly making the most out of their properties by replacing their old energy-inefficient homes with two new homes on the that same site. A typical duplex comprises of two attached dwellings built over a single land allotment. Also known as dual occupancy homes, a duplex allows an owner flexible options such as living in one and renting out the other home.
Construction of a duplex is one of the key areas of specialisation for Trusted Building Group. A duplex is an excellent alternative if you are interested in property investment to maximise your equity growth. At Trusted Building Group, we have a long tradition of building duplex homes that have yielded the best possible value for the homeowners.
Benefits of Our Duplex Homes:
- Extra space to accommodate guests
- An opportunity to earn extra income by renting out one (or both) properties.
- Provide accommodation for students in your locality
- Development of a long-term rental
Our Duplex Home Building Process:
- Establishment of your needs, and creating a viable budget.
- The next step involves the creation of a preliminary design based on a site visit by one of our inspectors. This preliminary design is passed on to the pricing department for the preparation of a tender.
- Our consultant will meet you to discuss and review the initial design against your ideas.
- Submission of the development application to the council and keeping a track of the same.