Granny Flat, Mount Warrigal
Granny flat renovation.
After many years of use, this granny flat cum holiday house was looking old and worn. The location is excellent so the owner wanted to bring it into the 21st century. Right next door is a cycleway, a play park for the kids, and a jetty to fish from. We were contracted to spruce it up, bringing contemporary living to the old place. There is something to be said for the charm of weatherboard!
This project included:
- Freshly painted walls right through
- Newly laid floating floorboards in the living space
- lush dark grey carpet in bedrooms
- New holland blinds on every window
- Large built in robes with mirror sliding doors in each bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom
- Open planned living space with an as new kitchen including stainless steel appliances
- Small grassed yard
- Over sized front porch to relax on