With an ever-decreasing land availability, landowners are increasingly making the most out of their properties by replacing their old energy-inefficient homes with two new homes on that same site. A typical dual occupancy comprises two attached dwellings built over a single land allotment. Also known as a duplex, dual occupancy homes allow an owner flexible options such as living in one and renting out the other.
Construction of dual occupancy is one of the key areas of specialisation for Trusted Building Group and an excellent alternative if you are interested in property investment to maximise your equity growth.
Benefits of Our Duplex Homes:
● Extra space to accommodate guests.
● An opportunity to earn extra income through rental.
● Provide accommodation for students in your locality.
● Upgrade to an energy efficient home and decrease your running costs.
Our Dual Occupancy Home Building Process:
● First and foremost is the establishment of your needs and creating a viable budget to get there.
● The next step involves the creation of a preliminary design based on a site visit by one of our inspectors, which is then passed on to the pricing department for the preparation of a tender (our consultant will meet you to discuss and review the initial design against your ideas).
● Submission of the development application to council and keeping a track of the same.
The types of specialisations we are adept with include the capacity to advise on property purchases, designing for difficult or steep terrain, and associated engineering needs.
Please contact us for more information related to our highly acclaimed dual occupancy homes in Sydney, Wollongong and Illawarra.
Secure Your Financial Return
Creating a masterful dual occupancy or granny flat that is a pleasure to live in and services the financial return on investment that it must deliver is an art form, which we have developed over many years.
Years of experience in building granny flats and ancillary dwellings.
A variety of floor plans in accordance with the main home and its design.
Adequately trained and highly experienced in BASIX compliant finishes, eco-Friendly P.C. items, green building materials, and more.
All necessary support related to approval and compliance.
High-quality workmanship, integrity, and customer service.
If you have already decided to build your guesthouse or granny flat, please feel free to contact us for a free consultation session.
BOOK A CONSULTATION